Hellman Quon

Hellman Quon 

 

The Hellman/Quon Building is named after its two long-time owners, Isaias Hellman, who built it in 1900, and Quon How Shing who owned it from 1921 until it was acquired by the State of California for the historic park in 1954. The building was constructed as a square Victorian commercial brick building with seven separate units. Currently the building is used for exhibitions meetings, and education workshops.
El Pueblo Photo Collection, 02/128VC-0087


Footer Content Spacer