Plaza Catholic Church
The Plaza church was dedicated in December 1822, as la Iglesia de Nuestra Senora (the Church of Our Lady). It is the only building at El Pueblo that is still used for its original purpose.
Our Lady Queen of Angels Catholic Church—known by locals as La Placita Church—is the oldest church in the city and today serves as an active parish of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles. For address and phone number, click on a photo below.