ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
- What is the phone number for
La Placita Church (Nuestra Señora Reina de Los Angeles - Our
Lady Queen of Angeles Church)?
- What is the phone number for the United Methodist
- How do I operate a business on Olvera Street?
When space is available, it is advertised and becomes the subject
of a formal Request for Proposal (RFP). When an RFP is issued,
you may pick up a copy from El Pueblo's Property Management
Division (213) 485-8497.
- How do I rent space in the Plaza for selling merchandise?
You cannot rent space in the Plaza for selling merchandise.
It may be possible to rent a booth during one of the large,
special events, such as Cinco de Mayo or Mexican Independence
Day. If you wish to be contacted to rent a booth at a future
event, contact Events & Marketing Division (213) 485-8372.
- How do I become a performer or artisan at El Pueblo?
Performers, musicians, artisans and entertainers are chosen
to perform in the Plaza throughout the year. If you are interested,
contact Events & Marketing Division (213) 485-8372.
- Can I rent out space for private parties?
Yes. Contact El Pueblo Events & Marketing Division at (213)
485-8372 for rates and availability.
- What events take place at El Pueblo?
Many events take place throughout the year. To see a current
schedule of events, (click
here). The events schedule is updated
- How do I book a tour reservation?
Call the Visitors Center at (213) 628-1274. All tour reservations
are booked through the Visitors Center.
- How do I find a restaurant or shop on Olvera Street?
Look in the Merchant Directory (click here) for phone numbers,
locations, and merchandise sold.
- What are the hours on Olvera Street?
The Street is open 365 days a year. Hours and days of operation
vary depending on the merchant. For more information (click
- What kind of entertainment is available?
A variety of daily entertainment is scheduled, including mariachis,
cayambe, and traditional folklorico dancing. For more information
- What are the filming rates and available locations?
Rates are based on hours and days of use; call the Events &
Marketing Division (213) 485-8372 for a current rate sheet.
- Is there a LOST AND FOUND service at El Pueblo and
Yes, Lost and Found is located in the Visitors Center in the
Sepulveda House at 622 North Main Street. You can enter from
either Main Street or Olvera Street (just about in the middle
of the Street). The hours of operation are 9:00 A.M. to 4:00
P.M. daily. Ask a security officer to show you where the Visitors
Center is located, or call (213) 628-1274.