We invite you to visit the annual outdoor display of Dia de Los Muertos Community Altars in the Plaza Kiosko from October 26 - November 2, 2020! Admission is free! For more information visit www.olveraevents.com
The outdoor display is free and open to the public, but will have limited viewing hours, limited capacity, and safety guidelines will be enforced. Face coverings and social (physical) distancing are required for everyone at all times. Furthermore, no eating, drinking, smoking, or loitering will be permitted in the Plaza Kiosko.
Scroll for safety protocols:
- Viewing hours vary per day. Please refer to the flyer for more information.
- All guests must follow the Dia de los Muertos Community Altar Outdoor Display safety protocol, in accordance with LA City and LA County's Public Health, Safety, and Reopening Orders. Please visit: https://elpueblo.lacity.org/coronavirus
2020 Community Altars Display Safety Protocol
- All visitors who enter the Plaza Kiosko must wear a face covering, unless under the age of 2. This face covering must be worn at all times while on property.
- All visitors must practice safe social (physical) distancing, which is defined as maintaining a minimum of six (6) feet distance between you and all others who are not current members of your household whenever possible.
- Visitors who have been exposed to confirmed COVID-19 cases and/or have experienced any of the following symptoms in the last fourteen (14) days are asked to not enter the Kiosko Plaza.
- Fever, New loss of taste or smell, Congestion or runny nose, Diarrhea, Chills, Nausea or vomiting, Fatigue, Sore throat, Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, Headache, Cough, Muscle or body aches.
- It is strongly encouraged that all visitors evaluate their own health and any risks when planning a visit to El Pueblo Historical Monument, the Plaza Kiosko, and Olvera Street.
- By visiting El Pueblo Historical Monument, the Plaza Kiosko, and Olvera Street, all visitors voluntarily assume any and all risks related to any on-site exposure to COVID-19.